Popular Posts

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Welcome

So glad I'm finally LIVE! I've had a tough time with super IT guys over the past months getting my beautypunk site off the ground. The first one created a complicated site I couldn't use. Needed more learning time.  The other got lost in Thailand and left me with nothing but a 'screen cover page' over the existing site. So I'm completely grateful to my dear friends Heidi and Nathan for setting me up here. Simple. No big deal, no big bucks, no big techno complications. Amen! Dear new friends, I've worked in glamour mags for the past 10 years, I've modelled and written about backstage and front row shows. I've shared a smoothie with Bobbie Brown, walked through Dr Hauschka's flower garden, had tea with Jean-Paul Guerlain and talked about Art and Makeup with Stephane Marais.I love mixing it all up and sipping the nectar out life. This blog is about me going solo... about being honest, loving and having fun. I want to share my experiences and knowledge with you and recommend products that are good for the skin and the soul.  I hate the idea of girls working hard for their money and being told to buy something that gives false promises. My arm is not twisted by the advertising dollar, nor the Publisher or a marketing team.  This is a liberated space for integrity with a dash of corporate rebellion. Let's face it, most of those big companies are just not cool. I will also write about travel destinations, food, drinks, life, sport, people, taxi drivers, flowers, your chakras, yadda yadda... any random thoughts of love. I hope you enjoy The Beauty Punk and join me on the ride.
Caroline X

Speaking of rides...

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, i can't wait to join you on this ride! thank you for allowing me to be a part of it with you! love you Hxx

    ReplyDelete