Popular Posts

Sunday 21 September 2014

How to make your eyes whiter

It's very simple. Sleep, Drink lots of water, toss into the mix a healthy lifestyle (get off the laptop and out to the park), and add healthy foods like supercharged anti-oxidant green leafy vegetables. But this guy below has a one step solution : eyedrops. Not sure if I fall for the bleach effect, but admit to having done it many times in the past to astonishing success. Drops in. Blink a few times and wow, brilliant white eyes! I used to use a blue tinted eyedrop by Mavala. Yep, Mavala Eye Bright and the blue always brightens eyes but they've taken it off the market. Makeup artists always use blue kohl/eyeliner/eyeshadow/mascara to "make the whites POP". For best results, try a week of pure, focused healthy habits and then BAM! seriously super white eyes. Even in 48 hours, 24 hours... And then to make it a life-time commitment.  You'll need to put sunglasses on just to look at yourself....

 Rosenrot1989

    Registered User
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
    I use Visine to cover my red eyes after a fat smoking session, but my eyes turn so fucking white that they almost glow! People always notice something is wrong and look at me with a wtf face. It only happens to me and none of my friends. Has anyone had a similar experience? What may be causing it? 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment